Monday, May 26

Update

So, exams are over. Just got to wait for results now. That's always the worst bit.

Anyway, got a job over summer. Start tomorrow. Finished exams on Friday. No rest for me.

It's with AQA, the exam board (pronounced A, Q, A - not aqua - only pointing this out because when I was trying to find the building I asked for directions and got giggles when I pronounced it aqua). It's my first proper Monday to Friday nine to five job.

Means won't be able to do my one day a week work experience over summer. (See here for a reminder). But hopefully plan to go back after I've finished with AQA. But when I go back the nice solicitor I have been working with won't be there. Sad about that. But on the bright side I found this really cheap shop where a bottle of water is under 50p and you can get three bottles of Pepsi for a pound :)

6 comments:

Atypical said...

wooo congratulations my exams are over too so happy, commenting from belgium at the mo so definitely enjoying my free time. Ive got a job doing supply work at creches and after school clubs and stuff like that'l be keeping me busy! i can't do nine to five though

Anonymous said...

hahaha aqua..love it! I wont ask you how your exams went, I always hated that question! ooo 9 - 5 that sounds so grown up! My summer plans are a little all over the place at the moment...due to constant bookings and cancelings grr! Theres so much I want to do!

Keep us updated on how working at aqua is :P

btw your comment moderation is so annoying!

YMiss said...

why no update? Is everything ok?

Anonymous said...

I worked at AQA last year, bit late now but I assume you know its not 9-5, more like 9-7! I found it tiring but a lot of fun. Who were the guys on the computer? I can't remember their names now but they were (unintentionally) hilarious last year, well until one got holier than thou with me anyway.

RoaR said...

Note to self: Must update soon

Anonymous said...

not to rambler: when is soon?